Color: 100% Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Essential Oil
- Peppermint oil has medicinal, stress-relieving, and insect-repelling properties.
- Used with a carrier oil, it's wonderful for massaging achy muscles or soothing headaches and indigestion.
- Used in a diffuser or vaporizer, acts as aromatherapy for colds, congestion and anxiety relief.
- Fragrant scent is refreshing while acting as all-natural bug and insect deterrent.
- All ingredients meet Art Naturals' 100 percent natural standards. Paraben free and cruelty free!
"Ahhhh…the refreshing and stimulating scent of peppermint! Art Naturals’ Peppermint Essential Oil, used as directed, can calm indigestion, relieve sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up energy levels. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for use with a carrier oil to massage tired, achy muscles. And bugs and insects don’t like it, so it’s also a powerful, toxin-free deterrent. We bring the healing powers of peppermint to you in a 100-percent all-natural oil. Mixed with carrier oils and topically applied, peppermint oil aids in soothing headaches and migraines, sore muscles and indigestion. Used in a diffuser, vaporizer or humidifier, its aromatherapy benefits help relieve colds and congestion, along with calming stress and anxiety and supporting a healthy immune system. The fragrant aroma, so appealing to humans, naturally repels insect invaders. Peppermint's unique healing and soothing properties are due in part to its unique genetic makeup. A cross between watermint and spearmint, peppermint is historically native to Europe, but has been used all over the world for centuries as a popular treatment for a variety of ailments. This impressively long list of healing powers has given peppermint the title of “world's oldest medicine.” Art Naturals’ Peppermint Oil comes with a 10ml. bottle of our Signature Chi Essential Oil Blend and a 10ml. bottle of our Signature Zen Essential Oil Blend. Mix either of these with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba, for application on your skin, or fill the air will a rejuvenating scent by adding a few drops into your diffuser."